[guide.chat] To Jamie

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 18:06:39 +0100

Hi Jamie, well I think I'm fit to drop now after all those dances hahahaha. I
need to take more of that medicine now to get my energy back. That's a good one
I will stick to as if I need one of course. How cool you had fish fingers as I
did so we psychic now for sure. I had my aero mousse and later will have after
eights that I can eat any time of day. Well it is after 8 in the morning haha.
Our weather turned out better but still windy. A good thing I get door to door
service not bad going. I look forward to our next chat as always. I love our
chats. Hugs Clare xxxx