[guide.chat] To Cathie

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 22:23:39 +0100

Hi Cathie, the quiz sounded good and of course I should have realised. Well no
I didn't tell my friend what I did but I should really shouldn't I? I'm sure
she will laugh about it as I am doing now. Let's hope she will anyway. Or maybe
it's just best left alone. After all it's done now and whether she laughs or
not won't change what I did. At least I can laugh about it. Also thank you
everyone on here for being so understanding towards me about my mistake. Love
Clare