[guide.chat] To Carol and Phyllis

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 14:17:49 +0100

Good afternoon girls. Yes you guessed it I was in bed when you sent in your
messages you know me so well for sure haha. Yes I know. I'm very lazy but of
course if I get up too early it's such a long day for me that's my excuse I
will stick to of course as if I need one hahahaha. I bet your Becca is still
sleeping beauty number 1 as she beats me by a long way haha. Oh dear that's not
good Mel had glass in her foot and it's infected oh sounds nasty. Hope she will
be ok. Oh Carol hope you enjoyed that yummy steak pie and had a lovely chat
with your Stella oh fancy you being on the phone 2 hours oh what chatterboxes
you both are for sure haha. Good for you I say. Why not. A good way to pass
away the time on a boring Sunday. It's good to talk as they say. Oh yes Carol
we have known each other such a long time now and yes I was working at
Trainline on reception oh I really enjoyed doing that for sure they were the
good old days. It's very bad that I was never found a job after my studying was
done so all that work has gone to waste. If only they had kept me on after my
training that would have been ideal but sadly it wasn't to be. They should have
really helped me to find another job it was awful how I was just abandoned
after my training very bad. OH well at least I'm enjoying myself now at my
clubs and my dance. Just think if I had a full time job I wouldn't be able to
do those things so in a way it's worked out well. I have known Sarah a few
years now I think it's about 4 years or maybe 5. Well have a good Sunday.
Phyllis that's so cool the rugs are now taking shape Jamie's sounds very good
he will love it for sure. I still love my cushion you made me it's still in
pride of place on my bed and always will be. Love Clare xxxx