[guide.chat] To Angela craft

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 16:47:37 -0000

Hi angela
that friend sound jealous
take no bloody noticed of her

oh copy cat hahahahahaha
I have been making cards too
love it making birthday cards now
cool yea

wish there was a craft club near you angela

hey thinking about this the other day if it was posible we all met up at this
our hotel our vanessa is planning for us all we can have a craft afternoon in
the hotel all take some craft with us on holiday and exchange ideals wow be
fantastic angela wouldn't it?
wow
if you still have ideas here is one for you christmas cards take the raised
stuff of old cards to stick on blank cards

i got couple of sheep dogs shaped christmas cards
my carer is going to cut the front off so no writing on card inside
just cut the front of an old christmas card the picture such as animals stuck
on blanck card
great idea

this Afternoon been writing braille squares out for inside cards for special
friend off group
made her few inserts .

been busy
that is why i am quiet today hahahahahahaha
no time of day to breathe hahahahahaha
you just get on with your life angela don't worry about other people how they
speak
we live in a different world to them

I feel like an Alien at times hahahahahahahaha from another planet
but who cares
I am just me

oh yikes just dropped all my a4 paper all over my floor now silly me
going to pick it all up