[guide.chat] The lovely Miss Piggy.

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 00:06:56 -0000

You will be pleased to know that miss piggy is alive and well. I got a skype
call from Stan the man and he put his phone near his mike so I could hav a
conversation with the lovely miss piggy in person. The poor girl has now lost
her computer and now her t v  has packed up. So she is filling her time by
walking around her flat looking at herself from all angals of mirrors to see if
she has lost her good looks with worry. I told her to get back on the list as
we are missing all the gabbel that she puts on the chat line.

But then I told her that we all miss her a very lot and hope she will be back
soon. And I passed on everyones love to her. So as a reward she sang a song to
me. So hurry up Carol. come back all is forgiven.

love Malcolm and all the others.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
love Malcolm. xxxx.

 Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1