[guide.chat] The Riverside blind club

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:37:29 -0000

Good evening all. I had a lovely time at the riverside blind club. Lovely to
catch up with Pat and the others. Sadly Ron wasn't there though as he's not
feeling well oh dear let's hope he's soon better especially for the other club
next Monday. I also hope he will be ok for the concert but that's ages away yet
so I'm sure he will be ok let's hope so. We had biscuits with a good old cuppa
and of course I had chocolate ones goes without saying haha. Sadly had no luck
on the bingo or raffle and Pat didn't win bingo either we both came close lots
of times only wanting 1 number shame. Pat did win some chocolate biscuits on
the raffle though. For tea it was meat pie and that aero mousse and something
else with the soaps so my medicine in a big way. Well our little Jamie and
Meghan are here the day and are staying overnight and will be here all day
tomorrow too so all go but lovely of course. They didn't have meat pie for tea
they had chips with tomato sauce oh kids are so funny aren't they? Not eating
the same as us that's always the case. Well keep you posted how dance goes
tomorrow and let's hope they have the heating on. Hope all had a good day. Love
Clare