[guide.chat] Thanks to everyone

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:27:37 -0000

Hi all,I would like to thank everyone who sent me Birthday greetings in the few
days before and during my birthday,yesterday Sunday 14th of February,I had a
really nice day and my brother and his wife took me out for Sunday lunch as he
was also celebrating his 39 th wedding anniversary which is in a couple of
weeks time,but we had enjoyed our meal plus a long chat as well,we were like a
couple of old women chatting over the fence anyway a good time was had by all
of us.

Sorry that I have not got many jokes to put onto the chat line,you see I have
run out of them,and my source of funny jokes has dried up at the present time
and I only have second hand ones,so until further notice I wont be putting
anymore on the chat line,who wants second hand or old jokes anyway?

Best wishes to everyone

From me

Best wishes

Keith