[guide.chat] Thank you all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 11:14:29 +0100

good morning all

oh wow got lots of birthday wishes on here even my personal friends off group
all sent me birthday wishes too got over 65 emails wow

this is why can't get straight hahahahahaha
yes still in my nightie at this time now and its now just gone 11am
going to put my track suit bottoms on and tee shirt getting bath this afternoon
and wash my hair
so can be nice and fresh for tonight
going out at 6pm to midnight wow staying over night at our julie's be home
tomorrow afternoon then going back to her house on sunday for birthday dinner
going to be knackered .

I got 5 birthday tunes sent to me my family sang happy birthday over the phone

not raining thank god hahahahahahaha

going to get dressed now then get cup of tea and cheese on toast
starving now
all have brilliant weekend
thank you all for your birthday wishes

Love you all from the bottom of my heart
 Vanessa  thank you for singing happy birthday to me over the phone
appreciate that.

all have great weekend

wow what a great birthday I am having

One of my personal friends told me i am geting telegram off queen for my 100th
birthday
the cheeky sod she is hahahahahahaahha
bye bye bye

love birthday girl who is very happy today xxxxxx