[guide.chat] TO Paramedic nurse Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:31:02 +0100

Hi senn
oh now truth has come out here
is this right?
have you been trained by malcolm to give kiss of life
I saw on the chat imformation confidentiality reports that you passed your
degree on kissing
is this right?
no wonder you got sore lips hahahahahahahaha
oh belive you have red cross certificate for hot lips
no wonder malcolm loves the kiss of life
vanessa told me over phone when he was at her house she gave him kiss of life
but couldn't get any where so vanessa had to ring 888 for paramedic senn

goodness this chat group gets to know everything on here
tut tut oh dear not good

worried now about the exercises classes tomorrow oh just had terrible thought

oh well as long its kiss of life at the back not disturb my class please senn

other wised you two be
disqualified
wow big word there didn't know i could spell that must be the sea air in
Blackpool gone to my head

Love Carol xxxx