[guide.chat] Sick of a Dog

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:35:16 +0100

Good morning All.
I just knew it
I was sick over my toilet bowl early hours in morning knew it was coming didn't
get away with that.
Not surprised all what I have eaten all over Jubillee weekend Oh my god felt
bloody awful around 3.45am early hours in the morning.

Managed to get sleep though till 7.50am this morning
Guess what!
feel great now

never learn do I?

oh dear raining now heavy here
lots of thunder yesterday around 4pm
I heard it quite loud.
Thought it was my tummy rumbling hahahahahahaha

In today
got lots of jobs and cleaning to do looks like world war bomb has dropped in
here lately
so got to make a special move

I weill see you all in my exercise class a round 11am
see you all in exercises chat room .

Love Carol xxxx