[guide.chat] :{ Sheila }: Fw: Funnies - Psychiatrists vs. Bartenders

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 00:05:26 +0100

: Fw: Funnies -   Psychiatrists vs. Bartenders

            ,
                  Psychiatrists vs. Bartenders

                  EVER SINCE I WAS A CHILD, I'VE ALWAYS HAD A FEAR OF SOMEONE
                  UNDER MY BED AT NIGHT. SO I WENT TO A SHRINK AND TOLD HIM
                  'I've got problems. Every time I go to bed I think there's
somebody
                  under it. I'm scared. I think I'm going crazy.'

                  'Just put yourself in my hands for one year,' said the
shrink. 'Come
                  talk to me three times a week and we should be able to get
rid of
                  those fears...'

                  'How much do you charge?' 'Eighty dollars per visit,' replied
the
                  doctor. 'I'll sleep on it,' I said.

                  Six months later the doctor met me on the street. 'Why didn't
you
                  come to see me about those fears you were having?' he asked.

                  'Well, Eighty bucks a visit three times a week for a year is
an awful
                  lot of money! A bartender cured me for $10.. I was so happy
to have
                  saved all that money that I went and bought me a new pickup!'

                  'Is that so!' With a bit of an attitude he said, 'and how,
may I ask,
                  did a bartender cure you?'

                  'He told me to cut the legs off the bed! - Ain't nobody under
there now!!!
                  SCREW THOSE SHRINKS.. GO HAVE A DRINK &TALK TO YOUR BARTENDER!