[guide.chat] Senn's story

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 19:23:16 +0100

Hi Senn, oh your story's very interesting I loved reading all of it. I loved
hearing all about the craft you did at the day centre and day trips too such a
shame it had to close. Fancy you not being able to find work either so yet
another thing we have in common to add to our long list. How cool you went to
manor house in our Phyllis's part of the world not bad going. It must have been
so hard adapting to being totally blind after being sighted but you have
certainly done amazing. It's ideal we all share our experiences and it's so
cool so many of us have sent in our life stories now. Thank you for sending
yours very much enjoyed. Love Clare