[guide.chat] Royal wedding

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:10:03 -0000

Good afternoon all
Oh looking forward to the 29th of April for prince Williams wedding to Kate
middleton
I love all the talking and all the preparations on the day wow certanly enjoy
it.
 I wish it was all audial described that would be fantastic wouldn't it?

Have not had invititation yet for the wedding haahhehehehehe
thinking of getting big navy blue hat with nice lemon carnations on it
that is if I get invited though
hey it would be good
I would be stacking my plates up with all that yummy grub 3 feet high
hahahahehehehehe
take care