[guide.chat] :{ Received with many thanks to Si Watson }:Fwd: An old joke with a jewish twist!

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 19:04:12 +0100

:Fwd: An old joke with a jewish twist

On a Northwest Airways flight from Atlanta, GA , a well
attired  middle-aged woman found herself sitting next
to a man wearing a kippa  ("yarmulke" in Yiddish).

She called the attendant over to complain about her
seating.

"What seems to be the problem, Madam?" asked the
attendant.

"You've sat me next to a Jew!! I can't possibly sit next
to this  strange man. Please find me another seat!"

"Madam, I will see what I can do to accommodate," the
attendant replied, "but the flight is virtually full today
and I don't know if there is another seat available."

The woman shoots a snooty look at the snubbed Jewish
man beside her (not  to mention the surrounding
passengers).

A few minutes later the attendant returned and said,
"Madam, the economy and club sections are
 full, however, we do have one seat in First class."

Before the lady had a chance to respond, the attendant
continued, "It is only on exceptions that we make this
kind of upgrade, and I had to ask permission from the
captain. But, given the circumstances, the captain felt
that no one should be forced to sit next to an unpleasant
person..."

The flight attendant turned to the Jewish man sitting
next to her, and said: "So if you'd like to get your things,
Sir, I have a comfortable seat for you in First class..."

At this point, the surrounding passengers stood up and
gave a standing ovation while the Jewish man walked
 up to the front of the plane.

The lady then said indignantly, "The Captain must have
made a mistake.."

To which the attendant replied, "No Ma'am. Captain Cohen
never makes mistakes."
-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked