[guide.chat] Quizze shows

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:46:35 -0000

Good afternoon June
Oh yes,definately remember Ted rogers in 321
we made dusty bins in a college that year as dusty bins were all the craze then
face on the bin on felt material arms and feet the lids had felt material too

I made mine in red and blue red furr material on the bin on lid put pale blue
material wow fantastic
bought eyes for it
You know the false eyes no not out of a human hahahahahaha
toy eyes you get in self make toys kits

Oh wow I would love to make dusty bin again
June wonder if it will ever come back again Dusty bin lets face it brought
Kermit back after all these years
never know will we?

take carre