[guide.chat] Quaker.

  • From: "Judith Appleton" <judith.appleton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 15:43:53 +0100

Hi every one. The story that Malcolm told about his Cat, Felix, reminds me of
what happened to one of my Dogs, who's name was Quaker. I was working at the
time. And in the dinner half hour, I used to take Quaker for a run in the
grass. Vinny who was with me, told me that he thought that Quaker had cut her
foot. Any way he got her back for me. One of the girls who had a car, ran me to
Farnworth, to the vet. He did her foot up, and asked me if I wanted a Buster
Collar for her. I said that I thought that she would be okay. A couple of
mornings later, I woke early to a funny noise from Quaker. She had pulled all
her bandages off, and was bighting her leg. To cut a long Story short, she had
to have major surgery on her foot. And it was touch and go whether or not she
would work again. But thank goodness she did.  After that, I always have a
Buster Collar for my dogs, if they need one.
Judith.