[guide.chat] Praying for you Clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 18:15:56 +0100

hi clare
oh thank you for that
well sure your auntie pearl could of been picked up by your dad brought to your
house and enjoy tea with you all then at least you got nice chance to catch up
with your Auntie pearl
if weather is bad ask your dad to bring her to your house tomorrow for tea
good idea or what!
or perhaps you could go to your auntie pearls in car
wehn weather is wet makes our holidays so boring
so thank god our julie and stella let me go to their houses
thank god at least car can drive in their drive ways so not geting wet for long
just couple of minutes hahahahahaha
please god clare lets pray our weather books up now for tomorrow and tuesday
my family said they should have celebrated all last weekend when weather was
beautiful
oh glad you enjoyed your sunday lunch cheese on toast i love it just love the
smell of cheese on toast
yes tv is going to be boring now
hope you watch coronation street tonight
its called nation street
enjoy your evening clare your poor dad can't play golf today
right definately going for my soup now love Carol xxxx