[guide.chat] : Poem, Leisure by W H Davies.

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:36:49 +0100

This poem was put onto the Two Towns Talker Magazine for April this year and I
have got permission to reproduce it onto the chat line,along with some other
stuff that was in it,if you would like to have the same magazine I could give
you there phone number and email address by sending me an email sometime in the
near  future,The magazine is for people who are blind and partially sighted,it
is free but they do like donations occasionally to help with the funding,the
magazine is listened to all over the world and there is several people who
listen and send messages from America,Belgium also Australia and New Zealand
plus other places in the world,one gets poems and recipes  and some people put
piano music that they play and lots of useful information as well.    Keith