[guide.chat] Phyllis's day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 15:19:11 +0100

Good afternoon phyllis
just seen your day  oh wow your day sounded great.
Phyllis that is nice you having new floor boards down good for you i say and wy
not life is too short
hey phyllis that is just fantastic you won onthe quiz great ah nice
good for you i say
Oh lovely here today went out in my red and white striped teashirt united
colours hahahehehehehe
Oh we had cooked breakfast two sausages fried eggs beans toast and pot of
coffee great Julia had the same but she had bacon yes eating me on her plate
hahahahaha me poor miss piggy
julia then took me to toys department as love to know what toys are out lately
felt these talkie walkie for kids where its like some box you hold its got
speaker on child can talk to another child in different rooms
very good
looked at talking telephone on wheels for baby up to 3 eyars old
makes noises
looked at push a long toytorce on wheels got shaped sorter if you lift it back
up ah so cute
 hello kitty jigsaws hello kitty books etc
enjoyed that

kiddies prams silver cross prams lovely
loiked at monster dolls got ugley  eyes yuck
like barbie dolls but ugly they are £18 to £20

oh good

After that sat in garden with ice cream and chatted
Then called in marks and spencers
got 4 jacket potatos with cheese and onion fillings in having two later with
salad yummy
got bar of chock for tonight so my medicen was bought good

Came back

Phyllis that is brilliant news your new asda in Torquay is opening soon great
is it a huge one
oh that is ideal now for your shopping
phyllis do you have table and chairs in your garden?

our julie just bought new garden wooden bench only cost £15 should of been £25
from wilkinsons
ideal for sitting in your garden green one or pine ones you can paint them your
own colours
we seen garden picnic benches few weeks ago in wilkinsons garden section even
in b and m stores
got two benches at side wooden but you have to slide your legs over to sit down
nice wooden table tops
can't remember now
no room in our julie's garden for picnic bench shame really

 gorgeous here today the weather lady told lies this morning she tol us all its
going to rain typical
Right take care

From: Phyllis Edwards - Email Address: phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 03/10/2011 11:49
Sent To: Guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Hi all,

Another busy morning, had the carpenter here this morning for two and a half
hours renewing some floor boards in the bedrooms, nearly lost the cat down
there apparently,
Yes Carole after all we did get to the quiz, we won two of the rounds, the
picture round where we won a small bottle of wine, we came joint first in the
theme round which was geography, but lost the tie break but then won the
general knowledge round with a box of york fruits.

It was enjoyable evening, just the usual housework this morning, cleaning and
washint etc, Mel is cutting the grass in the back garden and Bec is at work, we
have a new Asda opening here in Torquay today, about ten minutes walk down the
road, unfortunately will not get there today as have the tutor and student
coming this afternoon, then tomorrow morning have loft insulation going in,
busy week,