[guide.chat] No entry

  • From: "John Keel" <j.keel1428@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:04:02 -0000

The Pope dies and goes up to Heaven and knocks on the pearly gates. Saint Peter
answers and the Pope says, "Hello. I'm the Pope and I'd like to come in
please."  Saint Peter says, "Ok but hang on a minute. we have to do a security
check."  Peter gets on the phone to Jesus and says, "I've got the pope here and
he wants to come in. Is it all right?"  Jesus says, "I'm not sure about this.
We may have something on him. Try the Ark angel."  So Peter phones the Ark
angel who says, "I think further checks are needed. Try the Holy Ghost."  So
peter phones the Holy Ghost and says, "The Pope's down here and wants to come
in. Is that ok?"  "No!"  says the Holy Ghost. "Don't let that blighter in here.
He's the fellow who's been perpetuating that bit of scandal between me and the
Virgin Mary."