[guide.chat] My saturday

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 13:05:33 -0000

Good afternoon all
wow it flying by today already  I got up at just gone ten today lazy bones
hahahahahaha and why not
Well listening to a church on radio 4 this morning from cambridge enjoyed it as
can't get to a church so listening to it on radio is just as good

Each Sunday on radio different places of broadcasting churches
Oh I just love song of praise on tv bbc1 every week at 5.30pm   Last week it
was all about poppy rememberance servces lovely
Allid jones was talking too
I am looking forward to it today too

Yesterday did cleaning doing correspondent tapes and listening to magazines on
my boom box and watching x factor for tea had minced beef hot pot and
vegetables yummy
x factor was brilliant

Craig,Janet misshab marcus little mix and amelia were all good last night
I now want little mix girls group to win it now it would be nice to have a girl
band to win it for a nice change

Love it

Today put clean bedding on did little washing mopped my bathroom floor and
kitchen floor and polished coffee table and unit soon collects  dust

Got stew in my slow cooker its smelling lovely .
Put peeled spuds in cut them up put onion in chopped it up  Put vegetables in
tin of stewing steak yummy yummy looking forward to that at 3pm

Tomorrow going in to Town to do some christmas shopping
Tesco's has an offer on at moment buy one selection box get two boxes free.

Ideal for the kids
might get some tomorrow now

Right going to check emails
all have nice sunday