[guide.chat] My guest gone now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:28:21 -0000

Good evening all
oh enjoyed myself with my blind friends from Yorkshire wake field
you might of heard of it
well i put buffet up for them
tuna and mayonares cheese savory egg sandwihes sausage rolls salad crips
choclate trifle yummy
guess what they got me giant easter egg wow massive number 6 egg now
hahahahahahaha be starting production line soon hahahahahahaahha

they got me elvis mug too cool yea
big easter card with raised cross on front on church cut out roof style card

i made card too for them
   gave them egg not as big as theres though

i gave them teddy bear fridge magnet that says
for ever friend on its tummy
good

  we phoned my two sister to let them have chat with caroline  my nephew james
came over with his posh massive new moter bike he took photo of me and caroline
in front of it outside
caroline sat on it I couldn't get a leg over

Get it hahahahahahahaha
over the bike I mean
too tiny my god i have shrnked inch caroline told me got smaller

 oh wlel never mind

so yes,had nice day
demonstrated my big shot machine to caroline
she loved it  let her make couple of cards for her
one is for her mum and one for her sister
  going to have tomato soup now crispy cob
enjoy your evening

love carol xxxx