[guide.chat] My favourite programmes

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:55:34 +0100

Good morning all
Oh wish they could bring all the programmes back again
I loved Batman and robin wow they were on every week
batman looks sexy in his batman outfit so did robin too wow
I used to love charlie angels that was an emerican detecitive programme oh
can't spell it
I loved chips two lovely gorgeous police men on bikes they were good they were
on every week
Loved Dallas with J.R uring
loved dynesty too oh my god lovely programmes them in the 70's upward.
Loved cross roads on every day that was just a soap benny was in it he was
funny and simple hahahahahaha
Oh i ued to love grange hill school programme on every afternoon.
I loved
a programme called love boat too.
Brilliant then loved Julia bravo she was a brilliant police detective oh great
spelt it right now
also loved this womens prison on every week called
Block h.
wow wish they could bring them all back
Take care all