[guide.chat] My day out at Asda

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 17:57:22 +0100

Good evening all
wow had nice sunny warm day here couldn't believe it just wore my turquoise
cardigan
no coat
nice to have no rain

well me ajnd my lovely eldest sister Stella went in asda
we had dinner we had fish and chips mushy peas yummy
fresh fish
we had
Lemon merang pie and cream on top pot of tea yummy

After that we
went to cake counter had photograph printed off  their computer put on to cake
square big cake
wayne is 50 on Saturday so we had his photogaph blown up just head and
shoulders when he was 4 years old
got red wine bottles on border of cake
its says
happy 50th birthday Wayne

we got taxi back to our julie's wayne was shocked he never expected that lovely
surprised
its his buffet on Saturday night in pub then i weill be staying at julie's
satuday night
can't leave me in flat after been drinking
good on them
right love Carol xxxx