[guide.chat] My day daughter gone

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 03:32:34 +0100

My little baby grandson is much better, he is 3 months, not allowed to put
names on internet, my daughters are over protective.
When I had to lay down to rest, I taught him to grip my finger, he can punch
and he scrammed and drew blood down my cheek I  can feel the remains of the
healing scab, my daughter cuts his nails every 2 days, not short enough lol.
I am not good at singing, but I sang him nursery rhymes and talked a zillion
words to him. I poked my tongue out to him on lots and lots of times and my
daughter said this particular day that he is poking his tongue out at her, I
wonder why lol, naughty naughty nanny lol.
All packing done and my daughter and grandson moved out Monday to their new
home, so very very sad this way. I gave her virtually everything as I have done
with ym other children, you know dishes, fridge, cooker, chests of drawers,
cutlery etcetera. My place is virtually empty, my carer will be happy, as less
to clean lol.
Very very very quiet here, my neighbours will be happy, no baby crying, no
daughter noises, no nothing, extremely peaceful, all I can hear is me typing on
the keyboard, when I stop, there is big emptyness, all there is is what I touch
and sound of my breathing.

Vanessa the Google Girl
My Skype name is rainbowstar123