[guide.chat] My Drama and singing group

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 16:11:28 -0000

Good Afternoon All.
wow my throat is sore now talk like a bloody frog now hahahahahaha
wow did some shouting today  its a wonder never lost my voice.

First of all
Julia took me for sandwiche and bottle of fresh orange from Greggs got cheese
savory brown sandwiche yummy
Julia got tuna and mayonaires yum yum
We posted a 21st birthday card to friend of mine and present that i bought her
which was a Hello Kittty cushion for her bedroom
Katrina will love it she is Hello kitty mad I thought it was for children
didn't know grown ups are in for Helo kittty
We arrived at Drama group 25 were their today wow noisey .  settled down after
cuppa
We did different acting parts today
I acted as a patient in Doctors surgery.  suffering from mirgrane hahahahahaha
then doctor was called out as some one has fainted in corridor
I got upset was waiting for doctor for ages
so I had to complain to receptionest she said she can't help me as was on her
tea break
then I had to run back in doctors office and demands to see him .

Producer told me i did excellent

Later on 6 of us in football ground all arguing over waine rooney hahahahahahaa
so I had to put my nose in and go and order waine rooney off the pictch he
refused I phoned the police oh got him arrested got round of aplaused .

did lot of shouting
Love the way he gives me the acting parts with my temper hahahahahahaha

enjoyed it all though

We all had lunch at 12pm

then at 1pm went in singing group
oh wow did a lot of singing not  westlife etc hahahahahaha
all gosspol songs wow difficult we all sang in different sections some were
humming some were singing hum bar hum bar
i sang somthing like
like a little shine shine shone in the balley
oh its good how she got us all singing different parts all at once
then we did rain forest
all had to make wistling noises thunder noises and leaves and rain very good
how she did all this sounds affect wow

had little break glass of water .

came home good
tonight having cod fish green beans carrots white sauce potatoes yummy
need it been a long day oh yes lady gave me
chocolate cornflakes cakes she has made yummy need my medicen more then ever
now after all that to get my energy back hahahahahahaha
lovely day