[guide.chat] Mothers

  • From: "Jenny Coupe" <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 12:17:56 -0000

Vanessa, I thought I had a lousy mother but she was an angel compared with
yours. I would like to think that now there wasn't any mothers like yours but
alas we read similar stories and one despairs each time we read of them. My
mother was a bad tempered person , found fault with everyone and thing, I
always say I think I loved her but I never did like her.
I am proud of the relationship I have with my children and grandchildren and
realise that I am so lucky to have their love and nagging.
That was a very sad story to read on mothering Sunday.
Love
Jenny