[guide.chat] Miss Piggy

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 20:29:59 -0000

Hi miss piggy, oh fancy the piglets being Westlife fans just like their mummy
and auntie Clare they certainly have good taste there. I bet they are all
sobbing as much as we are about them splitting up next year. A good thing we
all have their CD's to treasure and I have the amazing memory of their concert
I went to a few years ago. Well have a lovely time with your Stella and Mathew.
My parents and I will enjoy our quiet time at home. No plans yet for the family
coming over on new year's day but that may change as not really sure what's
going on yet so keep you posted. Well have a good one and don't get blind drunk
hahahaha. Love Clare xxxx