[guide.chat] Malcolm's day

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:43:43 -0000

Hi Malcolm, So happy you had a good day your dinner so yummy and glad you got
that all important chocolate fix. Well I can't cook. I prefer to eat hahahaha.
The best bit so I would certainly come over there to help you eat all those
yummy goodies especially lots of chocolate fix. If I tried to cook you a meal
you would have wished you had done it yourself haha. Oh dear such a shame your
mail was only junk mail and you got nothing exciting not good. That's typical
always the case as we get lots of that too. I enjoyed the chicken dinner yummy.
My chocolate fix too of course. Love Clare xxxx