[guide.chat] Malcolm finally arrived hurray hurray

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:24:06 +0100

Hi Vanessa, oh, that's such lovely news he finally arrived safe and sound such
a relief so happy. For a moment there I thought I would have to round up the
super animal squad and rescue my prince just like he rescued me, his princess
in the miss piggy story hahahahaha. Oh glad you all finally got to enjoy that
yummy dinner much needed for poor starving Malcolm I'm sure. I nearly fainted
with the shock of no one having any pudding though haha. I would have had
everyone's share if I was there for sure haha. I bet Malcolm slept well after
such a hectic time. Oh Vanessa, your place sounds lovely. Well now you can
concentrate on having a lovely time. I hope all goes well from now on. I look
forward to your next update. Love Clare xxxx

they left manchester dinnertime should have been here before 3.
they never got here until late this evening.
Reason is they had the satnav programmed to avoid motorways lol lol lol.
they must have toured the whole of britain, castles, foorball stadiums,
cathedrals and churches, they even went up the valleys and on top of the
mountains, i live by beach lol.
when they came here i kept flashing living room lights for tthem to know the
building.
first thing malcolm did was dive in bathroom, poor dabs all that time in car,
they made cups of rea, i cant do that, but i made dinner can do that, big yummy
beed melt in your mouth beef, yorkshires, 5 vegetables, roasties and gravy
smooth and medium thickness, they were so full and thouroughly enjoyed it, they
never ate any of the deserts booooo hoooo only alison had a clemantine.
later they drove off too sea view s and beach views in hotel right on sea front.
malcolm and i had sparkly white wine from fridge, then i persuaded him to just
try a spoonful of tiramasu, he ended up eating half a box yummy me too, good a
bit of space in fridge.
he is asleep under 2 duvets in little bedroom, ihe liked the bowls i mafe him,
all glittered and varnished, and i gave him 4 bags of sweets to go in the 2
bowls, the bowls are as big as big dog bowls.
going to sleep now, sorry nor good writing t, very tired.

Vanessa the Google Girl
My Skype name is rainbowstar123