[guide.chat] MALCOLM My Grand Daughter's Wedding Day

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 07:30:29 +0100

Oh wow Malcolm you had a terrific fantastic day as did all your family,
beautiful day and an everlasting memory to treasure forever, the seventh of the
seventh is the luckiest best day of the year, nicola and andy's wedding, my new
baby grandson jayden's birth and dawn and chris's anniversary and ladie's
tennis day and my magic's birth too as andrew installed the drivers on this day
too, what a wonderful day for all, champagne, whisky and chocolate for all to
celebrate on guide chat.
vanessa.