[guide.chat] Lost Marbles

  • From: "Elizabeth Kay" <ebeth.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide.chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:10:32 +0100

I have recently been very upset to learn that a friend I have known for many
years as an intellegent and lovely woman has been diagnosed with dementia.
Along with others of her friends I have observed for some time that she has
become forgetful and confused and have feared the worst. I also had a sister,
formerly a hospital sister,who suffered from the same disability. She did a lot
of silly things and I daresay some people would find them amusing but Iwould
never dream of talking about them.  This could happen to any of us.  Elizabeth