[guide.chat] Light of my life

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 02:44:49 +0100

Dear Jamie the light of my life.

I know its late but I thought since I've just spoken to you that I would write
a little poem and share it with our friends so they all know as well how much
you mean to me so I'm just going to say what comes in to my head,  all clean of
course hahaha.

When i hear your voice my heart fills with a warmth like a log fire on a
Winter's day. Your smile is so beautiful and although I can't see it I can feel
the warmth that radiates every time it appears and on your face there are
sunrays dancing in the summer breeze. If your face was a flower it would bloom
always and your beauty is breath taking like the beauty of the flowers in the
spring as they open up to reveal their light and love as they are living beings
on this earth which is God's creation for all of us to enjoy and treasure
forever. Like a flower you will bloom in my heart for all eternity and your
scent more beautiful than the flowers in a beautiful garden and your voice as
warm and soft as velvet. I come alive when I hear from you when I read your
messages, speak to you on the phone and most of all when we're face to face.
You are first in my life now because you are my life so here is my declaration
of love for you which I hope you will hold in your heart forever. I miss you
and can't wait to see you again very soon and hold your hands which are so soft
and gentle and to enjoy many precious times together. Goodnight and sweet
dreams. Well it will be morning when you get this oh I forgot its already
morning as its nearly 3 AM.

Take care all.

Love and big hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx