[guide.chat] Knitting patterns

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 14:39:26 +0100

Good afternoon Vanessa
Oh horray you got knitting patterns up for me yippee
going to raed them soon cool yea
teddy bear bonnet and jacket and baby blanket wow
got new nick name for you now here it is

Super woman

Now hows that!

I tried to knit last year
got 15 stitches on needle but ended up with 35 stictches on plus huge hole in
midle hahahahahahahahaha
I just can nevder get knitting right bloody useless at knitting

I threw my needles in the bin in temper
yes that is absolutely true their

Knitting is only for blind people who can see tiny bit if its perfect
oh never agreed with me never could do knitting
I got so frustrated beleive me I did.

I want to make plain and simple scarf but for some reason make holes
I am not cut out to be a knitter
Sad really.

Thank you for the beautiful patterns Vanessa your a star
copying and pasting them to send to my cousin Mariah she got perfect sight and
hearing

Take care
Love Carol xxxx