[guide.chat] Knackered now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:44:02 +0100

Hi All.
Goodness knackered now hahahahaha  exausted now.
Well got ten minutes to spare now
my suitcase is in my hall way now standing up with my furry winnie the poo
keyring attached to it.
Oh what a lovely feeling.
My house is all lovely and spottless now.
Today carer came at 11am this morning.
Read my post,took me to post office.
She took me to Morrisons for few bits
After she put it all away.
Then she hoovered all my flat mopped kitchen floor and bathroom floor then put
clean bedding on.
After that she took me on our precinct to cafe.
We had jacket potato with tuna and sweet corn fillings on and side salad yummy
mug of coffee.
After that had cheesey cake yum yum
Then went to hair dressers to have my hair washed and stiled lovely
Now can see where I am going now couldn't stop looking in the mirror at myself
admirering my beautiful face and soft skin hahahahhahahaha
seriously though wish that was true might see one day yu never know miracles
could happen
Angela my hair dresser gave us cup of tea while waiting .

After that came back and me and carer sorted all my money out for my weekend in
Blackpool
horray hey guess what that miserable tripe hound Fred on the weather forcast on
granarda reports told us its going to be raining all weekend
oh well.
I am going to have a good time despite the weather
Right all my friends see you on Monday
keep your eye on Malcolm clare and sarah and c hahahehehehehehehe
I weill be phoning to check up on you all
be good ok
Take care now
Lots of love Carol x.x.x.x.