[guide.chat] Keith and Judith poem is beautiful

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 23:59:11 +0100

Hi Carol,I will pass on your complements to Judith ,we do appreciate it if
people say if they like a joke or poem,or not ,as this helps us know if it is
worth keeping on sending them all .

But I would like to thankyou for telling us how you liked it .

My regards and best wishes

Have a nice weekend

Keith or muckyduck2

xxx