[guide.chat] :{ Judith }: Fw: Fwd: FW: The Soldier and the Nun

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 00:02:11 +0100

: Fw: Fwd: FW: The Soldier and the Nun

Subject: Fw: Fwd: FW: The Soldier and the Nun

The Soldier and the Nun

A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, 'Please, may I hide under
your skirt. I'll explain later.'
The nun agreed.
A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, Sister, have you seen a
soldier?'
The nun replied, 'He went that way.'

After the MP's ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said,
'I can't thank you enough Sister. You see, I don't want to go to Afghanistan  .'
The nun said, 'I understand completely.'

The soldier added, 'I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs!'
The nun replied, 'If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a
great pair of balls....I don't want to go to Afghanistan  either.'