[guide.chat] Janns theraphy day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 10:41:47 +0100

Good morning Jann
OAH WOW  loved reading that about the silks on your body suposed to make your
skin feel smooth because silk is soft and cool on your body wow sounds amusing
their loved it very different though not surprised you had giggles later
hahahahahaha oh your so funny Jann
noticed your name is not saying january
its because spelling your name like this
J.A.N.N.

helps doesn't it keep thinking my clock and date is wrong when see january
hahahahahahaha

I am going for spray tan on 2nd of august day before my birthday
you go in tent two women their
you have just got to wear your knickers only
they have this special bottle of spray you have to hold your arms straight out
keep still wear shower cap
take my hearings aids off plus coclar implant
oh my god going to be so nervous you know never had it done in my life yikes
scared
proper proffessionals does it
julie and stella weill be in the tent to move me about because won't hear a
thing or see a thing
they having their done after me.

I am as white as a bottle of milk hahahahahahaha be nice to have nice brown
tann
wow  but certain one because some make you look orange colur i am told
so i am definately going to have proper colour
weill look like I have been abroad oh my god scared now but excited at same
time
going in pale white coming out brown

hey Jann it only last a week though
been told not to have shower till next morning otherwised spoil it have shower
before i go though but when you have shower next day washes some off not all of
it still all on
My sisters dying to see how i look
I got dark brown eyes and dark brown hair but white as bottle of milk
very weird
When little girl up to age 30 I had Ginger hair
yes you ehard right
curly natral ginger hair but aubum
that was gorgeous colour i am told
if you ever saw Sarah ferguson in the years you had sight her hair was beautifl
aubum well that is what mine was

My mum and dad can't understand how it turned brown
all a mystery
no never put colours on my hair
only had few blond tints put in it back in 2003
goodness me

Going to big charity event on my birthday August 3rd  because my great nephew
lewis is 18 gong to work in the poor country near India as the duke of
edinburough awards
croud of boys going
Our lewis is very upset how the kids live in the poor country
he passed his exams to work with poor children over their
prince charles trust
anyway this big charity event his mum is rasing money for lewis got few
thousands he is going to stay over for 12 months
he has websight try and find it later on
i put forty pounds on that websight its all very genuine it was in news papers
 try and find it

our vanessa can have a read of it

Right take care
Love Carol xxxx