[guide.chat] James

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:08:06 +0100

Hi James,

I agree!! but I suspect that there will be an out cry so batten down the
hatches and keep quiet.

I agree with you,I hate all the hype that revolves around Christmas,wish it was
just simple,and without all the  neon light's and the hardship that it brings.
I think that it would be good to enjoy Christmas Eve,and if one is lucky then
enjoy a family time together,but not forced upon us. I have probably made it
worse,and now there will be all sorts thrown at me,including snowballs!!! Jan.