[guide.chat] Introducing Myself

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 21:19:33 +0100

Hello everyone,

My name will probably be familiar to some of you here, I am not a Guide user,
but I am offering some technical assistance to someone who does use it, so I
thought I would join a list in case I had any questions.

I notice that this list is intended for chatting, would it be permissible to
ask a technical question here, or is there another list for such things,
perhaps someone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction.

I recognise quite a few names here, I know Carol O'Connor from other lists, and
I remember Jenny Mock from my involvement with the radio hobby, are you still
interested in it Jenny or have you left it behind in favour of the computer, as
so many of us have done?

I think that is about enough for now, I hope you don't mind me being with you,
at least for a while.

Best wishes,

Pete H.