[guide.chat] In Reply To: sympathy

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:37:55 +0100

Hi Jenny
sorry to hear you broke your arm, I can  sympathize with you as I fell last
year and broke three fingers and was in plaster nearly up to my elbow, I also
hit my head and could not remember anything for a few minutes it is quite
frightening, of course they didn't set my fingers properly and now I have three
bent fingers and cannot make a fist or straighten them, I hope they made a
better job of your arm,
no one can say take more water with it as you were going in and had not had
anything,
take care I know it is a bit late saying that now,
from
Jenny M