[guide.chat] In Reply To: sharp knives and scissors

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>, "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 23:14:14 -0000

Believe it or not, Vanessa, one of my most important gadgets - and one I would
never dream of doing without - is my trusty "Swiss Champ" Swiss Army Knife,
with all the gadgets I need to hand...knives, screwdrivers, files, two small
saws, scissors, pliers, awl, punch, pen, bottle opener - even a toothpick, all
in one small, easy store package.
Once I got the hang of feeling the various gadgets, using it was a doddle.
I've had mine for thirty years - ever since I went hiking in the Boys' Brigade
- and the blades are still very sharp!
Jim.