[guide.chat] In Reply To: senn

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 19:58:54 +0100

Thank you Vanessa, glad you like what I sent in.
Thank you to, for all the interesting postings you send in, very interesting.
I watched that clip on you tube the other day and to be honest, didn't have a
clue what it was about. haha.
I can't see the screen so I listened to it.
Agree, that was a awful thing to happen to that blind man. I think the police
act too quickly before taking in what's happening.
I'm settled in my new room now and yes, its nice and tidy to.  smiles
I'm not doing to bad with the phone, just can't seem to get the ear piece
volume just right, apart from that, I'm very pleased with the phone.
Take care.
Senn.