[guide.chat] In Reply To: no subject

  • From: "Ela" <elagreen2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide.chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:38:12 +0100

Maybe you should stick to 1 word Scott? you know? that word you can spell?
hahahahahahahah After all, the other 11 you use are usually rude ones  anyway

From: Keith Wines - Email Address: keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 15/09/2009 23:30
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Forwarded Email: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Why I Fired My
Secretary

Why I Fired My Secretary

Hi Scot many thanks for all of the funny ditties that you have put onto the
chat line ,I am gradually getting through the 178 emails that were in  my
computer when I got back from my holiday ,I still have not read all of them yet
but somewhere I think I heard that you had not had any messages was this MSN or
skype ones ,I did not know that you were on skype if I had  known then I would
have sent you a skype call rather than wasting time typing emails too you as I
am not much good at this ,anyway I think you have a fan ,have you a fan club
,if so ,you should put it into the chat club as seventy five of all the emails
so far in my received emails came from you ,please take this as a complement as
I know that as you read this you will think I am taking the p but it is the way
my writing is ,I had better stop now or I will dig a big hole for myself and
say something that I did not mean to say ,so Scot keep on sending all of the
emails even though you do go on a bit ,I'm sure you mean well .

Best Wishes
Keith