[guide.chat] In Reply To: joke

  • From: "Stanley Carter" <stanleycarter3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:07:51 -0000

jokes
one  sunday morning george  puts is dressing  gown  on and walks  in to the
ketchen  here he  finds is wife  beryl  preparing  breakfast   she turnes round
 when he comes in and says  don't  say a word  ravish me right now
so  saying she whips  off her own dressing  gown  and lies  back naked   on
the ketchen  table
always one to rise  to a challenge   george  throws off is own  clothing   and
gets to it  hafter they have finished   their torrid activity   george  gasps
and says  that was fantastic   but wat's  the occasion? we don't make love in
the kitchen   their is no occasion  replies  beryl   warking over to the stove
i am boiling a egg and the timer is broken

why do maney men  suffer from premature  ejaculation?because they have to rush
back to the pub to tell there mates  what  hapend