[guide.chat] In Reply To: iran attack

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:05:48 +0100

Vanessa;
What gets me here is Israel's hypocrisy. I know, as a Christian, I should
defend Israel, but there are limits, and Israel has frequently crossed them.
The hypocrisy I'm on about is this: Israel, quite rightly, condemns and
threatens Iran because Iran is trying to experiment with atomic reactions,
probably to make a nuclear bomb. This is completely against the United Nations
prohibition on new countries arming themselves with the bomb.
So Israel is absolutely right in her attitude. However, according to the same
United Nations treaty - which Israel signed - Israel shouldn't have the bomb
either...
But she has had nuclear bombs - at least six, probably eight - for over twenty
years.
Mordecai Vanunu - google him - was sent to prison in Israel for revealing this
to the British Sunday Times two decades ago.
I hate hypocrisy.