[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] urgent regarding vanessa

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 00:25:38 +0100

thanks Vanessa for bringing this to our attention I did send an email to
VAnessa  which I had originally sent as a message to the list as a reply to her
introduction so hope i sent it to the right place. I know also there is me
Sarah and also Sara without the H going back to that thing about popular names
its amazing how many of us you can find in one place with the same name.
Talking about the name Gordon which I love as its such a lovely Scottish name I
wonder if there are any Gordons on here. Not sure if i@ve actually found an-one
from Scotland on here yet I think my friend Michelle Murphy might use guide but
not sure if she's on the list. i meant to say as well talking of trying to find
people if my friend Lyn in Exiter is listening would love to hear from you its
been a while. I hope you're doing OK.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx