[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat to sally

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:12:36 +0100

Hi Sally
Thank you for reminding me there I weill certainly do that next time

Oh so glad now you bought bags what are you like hahahaha
I have 6 shoulder bags  just love them
Yes weather is nice today here too
Tomorrow and wednsday and thursday supposed to be changing oh dear not good
going to check my corn beef ash in my slow cooker its smells lovely now
enjoy your day too Sally

From: Sally - Email Address: se.wooller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 25/04/2011 12:16
Sent To: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] My lovely Easter weekend

Hi Carol,

Its great to hear your news and views but I was just thinking that there may be
some people with food intolerance problems so maybe to give these people a
warning it might be an idea to put in the subject matter something like Food
diary news .

We've been to our local market this morning and bought two bags, after which my
hubby mentioned there was another stall with bags, so my hubby swiftly guided
me away from it he he Aar, what a shame, smiles.

Enjoy the rest of this lovely weekend.

TTFN

Sally