[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] to Angela and Monty

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 21:09:40 -0000

Hi Angela and Monty
well I am not really into  photography  but now I have this great new camera
things might will change I think I will get more interested  I think it could
be fun when you are out and about.yes I have two dogs Onyx my retired guide dog
who is eleven and a half she is a golden cross with a lab a nice red golden
colour and Yazz a black lab well mostly lab mum was a lab cross golden and dad
was a pure lab she is black she is just coming up for four next month,we also
have a pond full of fish in the garden,
love from
Jenny