[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] phyllis your day

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 13:00:01 +0100

Hello Carole,

Yes getting out more now, but have decieded that I have done my stuff now, and
its my turn to enjoy life, but obviously still here for the girls,
molly is three years old, the puppy is a little boistrous, but quiz is usually
in my bedroom, and the puppy in the kitchen with a safety gate up, as he is not
quite house trained, and do not want to step in the unmentionable,
have a good day, both girls finish work about two, but Becca working this
evening,

hugs